Warung Bebas

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aishwaryarai to play sex worker in Hollywood Flick

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is finally setting foot in Hollywood. The actress has been sounded out on a story which will co-star Hollywood legend Meryl Streep. Titled Chaos, the film is an American production of Colin Serreau's 2002 French movie.

Says a source, "They ran the concept with Meryl and Ash and they were game. They need to Americanise the theme because Chaos was a very French movie. But, yes, in principle Ash is on for this film."Ash is slated to play a sex worker.

Ash says she’s asked for the final draft of the script. "Now the time factor has to be worked out. The time they want is devoted to Mani (Ratnam) Sir's project. New dates have to be worked out. There're so many projects that I want to do but because of the dates or a delay I can't. There are only that number of assignments I can take on. I've never done more work than I can do. I never can." Meanwhile, Aishwarya gets ready to shoot for Shankar's Robot and Mani Ratnam's film with Abhishek.

"The dates situation does get tighter for me because I was supposed to shoot Robot now and Mani Sir's film a little later during the year. We just have to work under a tighter schedule now."

0 comments em “Aishwaryarai to play sex worker in Hollywood Flick”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger