Warung Bebas

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Elizabeth Hurley gives us another sexy lesson

Elizabeth Hurley images 008 Elizabeth Hurley gives us another sexy lessonIn my continuing effort to teach the young women of the world the proper way to display cleavage while still maintaining a level of class I present to you another set of Elizabeth Hurley photos. As I have mentioned, Liz and Monica Belluci are the gold standard when it comes to such things and so even though I don’t know how old these photos are or what their purpose is I felt obliged to bring them to everyone’s attention. Men, print these out and give them your girl. Ladies, notice how Liz manages to accentuate the firm yet pillowy-ness (is too a word) of her cleavage without looking like a tramp. Someday I hope to write a thesis on this. Just as soon as I figure out how I can do that without actually taking any classes.Elizabeth Hurley imagesElizabeth Hurley imagesElizabeth Hurley imagesElizabeth Hurley imagesElizabeth Hurley imagesElizabeth Hurley imagesElizabeth Hurley imagesElizabeth Hurley imagesElizabeth Hurley images

0 comments em “Elizabeth Hurley gives us another sexy lesson”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger