Warung Bebas

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hottest NFL Cheerleaders

Rackmultipart

Gotta love the Broncos cheerleaders. I would love to join the mile-high club with Rebecca. Anywhere in Denver's stadium would do the trick.

Rackmultipart

Tampa Bay has had a rough year on the football field, but their cheerleaders are always among the best in the league. Maybe it's the way they know how to utilize props. I have never been more of a fan of the Buccaneers' flag.
Actually, now that I think about it. Let's get rid of the flag. What do you say?

Rackmultipart

When you know a cheerleader by name, it's hard to beat that. Abigail Klein is one of the most popular cheerleaders out there for the most popular cheer squad, so there is no one else that could top this list.
I love her in a bikini and in the traditional Cowboys uniform just the same. Maybe the hottest NFL cheerleader of 2009 can give the 'Boys the luck they need heading into 2010.


Rackmultipart

Even when I found out that Margaret was in a relationship, I was still less heartbroken than when Roddy White put up a measly three points in Week 15.
I needed him to clinch a playoff spot in my fantasy football league. I guess I'm just okay with her because she's so hot.
Roddy White doesn't get that sort of leewa

Rackmultipart

Jamie here is hot and has great potential, but apparently the cheerleaders fired their offensive cheerleading coach at the beginning of the season and she ended.



Rackmultipart

No matter what the situation, you can bet that there will be some sexy ladies on the sidelines cheering them on, just as they have been all season.
Cheerleaders are a wonderful part of the game, but it's hard to see all of them during brief appearances during games, and it's way too time consuming to check all of them out online. That's why you have me.
I personally looked through each cheerleader in the National Football League and picked out the hottest ones. So for your viewing enjoyment.

Rackmultipart

Even though the Niners may have had a disappointing season, you have to look for the bright spots. There's the resurgence of Alex Smith, Patrick Willis, and Morgan here.
Honestly, Morgan pretty much makes the season a success in my eyes I gues
Rackmultipart

The Saints were rolling along and looking like a Super Bowl favorite before two straight losses got them reeling.
That's what they're lucky to have a solid force like the Saintsations.
Take Carly here, with legs like that, they should have her take the recently vacated kicker spot. And just when you thought the Saints couldn't get any more entertaining to watch.


Rackmultipart

This sexy lady has been with the Jets Flight Crew for three years and is one of the reasons that they are already one of the hottest cheerleading squads around.
Laura is obviously flexible, which is good, with the Jets playoff future still up in the air, she needs to keep her options open as to how long she'll be cheering this seas on.

Rackmultipart


The Eagles have one of the most exciting playmakers in the NFL, DeSean Jackson, as well as one of the most exciting cheerleaders in Paige.
Both have the ability to make you sit up and go "wow."
Only my wife doesn't get pissed at me when it involves DeSean.

Rackmultipart

The Pats haven't quite lived up to expectations this year. While they won their division, they haven't been the juggernaut that people were expecting with Tom Brady back.
One part of New England that has lived up to expectations is Alyssa and the Patriots cheerleaders.
Whether it's cheering them on in the harsh New England weather or in a photoshoot on the beach, they bring their A-Game every time.

Rackmultipart

The Bengals showed me that they had the mental toughness on Hard Knocks this year that they needed. Then they proved it during the season.
Really, all I'm saying is that we need a Hard Knocks for cheerleaders. One that goes from team to team, not just the Cowboys.
I want to see how many other cheer squads have what it takes to be champions. Like Laurena and the Ben-Gals. They have got talent.


Rackmultipart

Marlena has got this smoldering look that I personally love.
Although I don't really know why she looks upset, she lives in San Diego and the Chargers are having a great year.
Ah, who cares, she can stare me down any day.

Rackmultipart

I know her eyes are the last thing you're probably looking at, but those things are staring a hole through my soul...and I like it. She's more intimidating than Ray Lewis.
Adriene and the Ravens will most likely be heading to the playoffs, where I'll be looking out for this red-haired hottie on the sidelines.

Rackmultipart

I have never loved referees so much in my life. If Sea-Gal Denee can make that look good, she could cure me of all my sports hatred by just dressing up in a Duke jersey and as Mark Mangino.
Actually, there's no way anybody could make a Mark Mangino outfit sexy.



0 comments em “Hottest NFL Cheerleaders”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger