Warung Bebas

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kim Kardashian Shape Magazine June 2010 Cover Photo


                                        Here’s something you see every other day — Kim Kardashian in a two-piece!
The sex symbol is sharing her tips for keeping fit in the June issue of Shape.


Inspired by unflattering paparazzi photos of her that emerged online last year, Kim dropped 10 pounds by increasing her workouts and changing her diet to omit sugar and coffee.
“I have cellulite, just like almost every other woman on the planet, and just because I feel secure with my body doesn’t’ mean I think cellulite is cute. It will always be an issue for me. So let’s just say it’s a work in progress,” Kim continued, explaining that she takes a “baby steps” approach to staying in shape.
“Yesterday I was traveling all day to get to this shoot and I only had time for sit-ups and crunches in my hotel room. But even if that’s all I do, I still get a sense of accomplishment, and that keeps me energized all day long.”

0 comments em “Kim Kardashian Shape Magazine June 2010 Cover Photo”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger