Warung Bebas

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Puerto Rican Sexy Model Photos



Hello!  My name is Lissette but I prefer Josie!

Hailing from the boogie down Bronx, I am half Puerto Rican and half Egyptian. I represent the here and now. I model to feel alive, to create, to pacify that part of me that’s screaming to get out.

Trends in fashion are forever changing and I love experimenting and applying my awareness to detail as much as possible.From the inception of an idea to the final frame, I bring you the creativity that’s been living in my head. My inspiration comes from Punk Rock to Hip Hop, Annie Leibovitz to Gil Elvgren, Betty Page to Kate Beckinsale, Alternative to Glamour to whatever I’m in the mood for.
My pictures represent two years of hard work as I try to let go of any preconceived thoughts and push the propaganda envelope to inspire my inner beauty. I am always open to collaboration with like minded people that have the same burning desire to create art as I do. The arts are what makes this world go round after all. 











0 comments em “Puerto Rican Sexy Model Photos”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger