Warung Bebas

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jennifer Lopez Covers Marie Claire (June 2010)






Jennifer Lopez is the cover girl for the June 2010 issue of Marie Claire UK magazine. The 44-year-old singer, who recently dropped a few sizes, talks about weight and her ex lovers. Interview highlights and photospread in full story!
On her figure & dieting: “I was always very comfortable with who I was. Confident. I’ve never looked at myself [my body] in a negative way.
Just like anybody I try to watch what I eat – there’s no big science to it, which is what sucks. One of the good tricks is to have a goal – for me it may be getting in shape for a video shoot. The other is portion control. I love to eat everything and you pretty much can – a little piece of something fattening is not going to kill you. It’s when you eat the whole box that it’s going to kill you. If you can learn to not eat till your stomach feels full and gross, then you can pretty much control your life in that area.”
On ex flames: “Would I see a movie of Ben’s? Sure! Why not? I haven’t seen him or talked to him in a while – our lives went in two very different directions. But I always wish him the best and I always thought he was a great person. And Sean – I’ve run into him once or twice, with Marc, and it’s always very friendly. He asks about the twins because he has twins too. Again, I always wish him the best.”









0 comments em “Jennifer Lopez Covers Marie Claire (June 2010)”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger