Warung Bebas

Monday, May 17, 2010

I Love it When Girls Pants Each Other




Depantsed



Is it me or is the bar for prank pictures that involve more sexuality getting higher these days?  I mean there used to be a time when two girls kissing each other for a “raunchy” photo on Facebook was somewhat taboo.   Now it’s like if tongue isn’t used then what’s the point of even looking at the picture?
This is why I’m convinced network TV will eventually allow every curseword and have full frontal nudity.  We all think this way, we’re just not ready to commit it to the public yet.
Well, until that time we’ll have to settle for sexy college girls “depantsing” each other to get a rise out of us boys.  It’s a small price to pay in the grand scheme of eventual public nudity…


Depantsed

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

0 comments em “I Love it When Girls Pants Each Other”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger