Warung Bebas

Monday, June 14, 2010

Eva Mendes happy to strip on screen



Eva Mendes Pics

Eva Mendes is happy to be naked on screen.

The 'Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans' star is not prudish about uncovering her sexy curves in front of the cameras as long as the part requires it.

She said in an interview with the July edition of W magazine: "I've never had a problem with nudity, but I don't put it out there without a reason. I'm not an exhibitionist. But, honestly, for my art I'll do anything almost. I'll go there."

Although she is comfortable with nudity, the 36-year-old actress recognizes her willingness to embrace her sexuality can influence the types of roles she is offered.

She said: "I know I walk a fine line between being a respected actor and being a sex symbol.

"But I've never felt objectified. Nothing you see me do is an accident. I might act like it's an accident but the opposite is true. I'm incredibly calculated when it comes to my career."

It seems Eva's willingness to bare all also extends to her private life.

She previously revealed she does her gardening in the nude and thinks her Cuban roots are the source of her naturist tendencies.

She said: "I love being naked. I do everything in the nude, even the gardening!

"We're Cuban, and it's a hot island. Why not go nude?" 

0 comments em “Eva Mendes happy to strip on screen”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger