Warung Bebas

Friday, July 9, 2010

Jesse James’ Ex Janine Going naughty To "Eat And Pay Bills"


She stepped out of the adult film industry for awhile, but now Jesse James’ ex-lover/babymama Janine Lindemulder is starring in a new XXX video.

And James’ sister Julie James England, who was very close with Janine while she was with Jesse, says she’s afraid this new film is a sign of trouble.

Julie explained, "Knowing Janine, she's stated that she always needs to be in 'another state of mind' to dance or perform, which includes drugs and alcohol."

Defending her return to adult film, Janine stated, "During a period this year between halfway houses I needed to work ... I had rent, food and bills ... my husband and I had to eat."

"Without any other skills I went back to what I knew ... and that's having sex on film. This is not what I want to do with my future ... I desire a different life now, for myself and my daughter."







0 comments em “Jesse James’ Ex Janine Going naughty To "Eat And Pay Bills"”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger