Warung Bebas

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were spotted at the University of Kent at Canterbury Cathedral in Canterbury, England today


Going back to school, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were spotted at the University of Kent at Canterbury Cathedral in Canterbury, England today (July 13).

The “Pirates of the Caribbean” stud looked distinguished as he was presented with an honorary degree from the prestigious institution.

Meanwhile, Miranda kept her fiancé company and looked super hot in a leggy floral dress with a pink jacket and black heels.

Of the occasion, Orlando told press, "It's a really big deal. It's an exciting day for me. I'm really honored to be back in my home town. I have so many amazing memories of the cathedral and Canterbury.”

"I have lived near the university so it's like my playground. It's a huge, huge honor and I feel chuffed, as does my mother - nobody more than my mother."



0 comments em “Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were spotted at the University of Kent at Canterbury Cathedral in Canterbury, England today”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger