Warung Bebas

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sara Jean Underwood, Jayde Nicole, Lassie Logsdon and Heather Rae Young posing for a hot guitar themed photoshoot




Actually, its Sara Jean Underwood, Jayde Nicole, Lassie Logsdon and Heather Rae Young but heck…  my eyes are just on Sara because you can’t really see other girls in the same pictures with this babe.
She oozes sexuality from every inch of her delightful body and thank god she’s not one of those shy girls who refuses to show off her amazing features to us all.
Anyway, back to guitars. When I first saw there’s a magazine for guitars I thought: who the heck needs a guitar magazine? It’s a cool instrument if you’re in a band or something but less than 0,00001% of us are… so I don’t see the point of a magazine like this one.
BUT, and this is a big but, with this amazing photoshoot you’re about to see they convinced me the magazine is worth a look. So… here we have Sara Jean Underwood, Jayde Nicole, Lassie Logsdon and Heather Rae Young posing for a hot guitar themed photoshoot in the latest issue of Guitar magazine.
I’d buy one if had a shot with Sara. I probably won’t be able to sing anything for her but… I’d definitely let her touch my guitar.

0 comments em “Sara Jean Underwood, Jayde Nicole, Lassie Logsdon and Heather Rae Young posing for a hot guitar themed photoshoot”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger