Warung Bebas

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shakira's Closing Ceremony World Cup Performance



Bringing an end to a month of world class sporting action, Shakira took the stage at the closing ceremony of the 2010 FIFA football World Cup on Sunday (July 11).
Making for quite the appropriate choice, the Colombian beauty dazzled the crowd as she enthusiastically performed the World Cup theme song "Waka Waka" to the joy of the thousands in attendance.
Meanwhile, Shakira was quite clear that she's rooting for Spain in the final, as they take on an undefeated Netherlands squad.
Talking to FIFA, the 33-year-old said of the month-long South African tournament, "I think this whole month that I spent in South Africa has been so inspiring, so stimulating, one of the happiest months of my life in recent years. It's been so exciting to wake up every morning looking forward to the matches, looking forward to the newspaper just to open the sports section because I became such a football fanatic. The people of South Africa are definitely the highlight of this World Cup. They're amazing, they're so joyful, expressive and affectionate. I've been feeling the love since the first day I arrived, every day more and more. For the first time of my life, I arrived at immigration and I saw the immigration officers actually dancing and singing the Waka Waka. It's been such an amazing experience."





0 comments em “Shakira's Closing Ceremony World Cup Performance”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger