Warung Bebas

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Be a bikini babe like Kim Kardashian for less!


When I think of summer, I automatically think of the bikini. How I’m going to fit in it, what kind will I pick, and with this crazy recession…how will I afford one?!
So when I received and invitation from the fabulous folks from Marshall’s and TJ Maxx to come and check out their summer styles I got really excited! I knew with the hot weather coming in across the states all the ladies would be prepping their bodies and wallets to hit the beach.
As a celebrity blogger, I see a lot of picture of beautiful people. There is no denying that the owner of the hottest Hollywood body right now is by far Kim Kardashian. So I used her as a model to find looks fans will want to emulate at a fraction of the retail price.

0 comments em “Be a bikini babe like Kim Kardashian for less!”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger