Warung Bebas

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Drew Barrymore graces the front of ELLE Magazine's August 2010 issue.


She’s no stranger to magazine covers, and Drew Barrymore graces the front of ELLE Magazine's August 2010 issue.

The “Never Been Kissed” babe looks lovely in the photos and even opens up about her life in the accompanying interview.

Regarding her singlehood, Drew explained, “If you’re 35 and single and it’s a choice, it feels fine. So I didn’t settle with the wrong person yet. Big deal!”

Barrymore also noted that she’s not afraid of getting older. “I don’t want to be vain or fearful, and I don’t think I’ll do anything [in terms of plastic surgery], but if I want to do something, I will. From my perspective, there’s no reason to be afraid of aging, because if you age, you’re lucky! The alternative is death.”



0 comments em “Drew Barrymore graces the front of ELLE Magazine's August 2010 issue.”

Post a Comment

 

Americana Bikini Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger